we're here to help
You're ready for your kid to experience the summer of a lifetime, but you have some questions. Check out the answers to frequently asked questions at our overnight camp locations. For location specific questions, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Overnight Camps FAQs
- What is the spiritual emphasis of WinShape Camps? At WinShape Camps, we want to help build strong character in the lives of young people; so we focus on creating a positive, Christian environment where our campers have fun as they make friends and learn more about God. Through daily worship, music, prayer, and devotions, we openly teach about who God is while sharing Biblical truths from His Word. Each WinShape Camps staff member is a follower of Jesus Christ who will continually strive to model Christ-like behavior for all of our campers. However, we absolutely respect each individual camper’s right to make their own decisions regarding important spiritual matters.
- Where do I find packing lists or arrival/pickup information? Your WinShape Camps Handbook. The handbook can be found under the 'important links' section if you're logged into your WinShape Camps account dashboard. Each camp has it's own handbook, so be sure to read each individual one.
- Do I have to pay all at once? WinShape Camps offers an Auto-Pay system that allows you to split your payments up month-by-month. The earlier you register for camp, the more spread out your payments will be.
- What are the payment deadlines? If you register prior to January 1st, your 1/2 balance deadline is the first Wednesday in February.
If you register between January and the beginning of March, your 1/2 balance deadline is the first Wednesday in March.
Full payments for all campers are due the first Wednesday in May including those who register after March.
The full payment is due at the time of registration if you register in May or later.
Failure to make payments on their due dates will result in the camper being placed at the bottom of the waitlist. Campers will progress through the waitlist once their account has been brought to good standing.
See the full list of dates and pricing at the top of this page.
- What is the cancellation/refund policy? The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable unless your child’s application to participate in camp is declined by WinShape Camps due to space limitations or other reasons. If your child is accepted and you cancel your child’s registration:
More than 30 days before the registered week, you will receive a full refund (excluding the deposit).
Less than 30 days but more than 8 days before the registered week, you will be refunded one-half the paid balance (excluding the deposit).
Less than 7 days before the registered week, you will receive no refund.
The deposit and payments are not transferable. No refund will be granted for a child sent home during camp for misbehavior, homesickness, or other reasons beyond the camp’s control. Since camp weeks cannot be filled mid-week, no prorated fee is available for late arrival or early departure. Our refund policy is strictly enforced.
- How does your waitlist work? When a particular session is full, any additional campers will be placed on a waiting list. As cancellations occur, campers who are on the waitlist will be contacted in the order their registrations were received. If a camper comes off the waitlist after the due date for final payments or medical forms, parents must be prepared to submit the camp fees and camp forms within 72 hours, in order for the camper to be placed in the open slot. The deposit will be returned if there is no room available at the start of the desired camp session.
- What is your policy on peanuts? Please be advised that WinShape Camps is a nut free camp.
In an attempt to make all of our locations as nut free as possible, we are asking all parents/guardians to be conscious of care package content. We ask that any food or snacks sent in care packages follow this same nut free policy. This includes, but is not limited to peanuts or peanuts products and tree nuts (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, pistachios, Brazil nuts, etc.). Once packages are delivered, if any products containing nuts are found, they will be held to be returned at the conclusion of the session or week.
- How are the one-week and two-week camps different? Just like the quality of your Chick-fil-A sandwich doesn't change based on the locations you choose, we strive to keep our overnight experiences consistent. All of our overnight locations share a few common threads such as the year's theme, skills/tracks, nite life events, and Chick-fil-A Friday Family Fun Day. At the same time, each location is designed with a unique camp culture that fits the camper's ages and the location, while holding true to the same basic elements that make WinShape Camps the Summer of a Lifetime.
Mt. Berry Boys FAQ Two-Week Camp
Mt. Berry Girls FAQ Two-Week Camp
Young Harris FAQ One-Week Camp
Cleveland FAQ One-Week Camp
Cohutta Springs FAQ One-Week Camp
Communities FAQ Day Camps
Don't see the answer you're looking for? Check out the location specific FAQs above or give us a call at 844-WS-CAMPS (972-2677).