Six Ways to Make Summer Spectacular
1. WinShape On 🚩
One way to make this summer extra fun is by signing up for our brand new experience called WinShape On. We are so excited to be launching this in just a few short weeks! You will get the chance to:
- Make friends from all over the country
- Opportunity to learn a new skill
- Make lasting memories
- Grow spiritually
- Experience something new that is ground-breaking and it has never been done before
Click here for more information: WinShape On
2. Have a Picnic with a Theme 🧺
Grab a blanket, basket of food, and your family or friends in your backyard or an open field. To add some more fun you can choose a theme like Around the World. Here are some fun ways to experience a new culture:
- 🌎Choose a country
- 🎵Find a playlist for that country
- 🌮Make food that the country would make
- 🕺🏻Incorporate their traditions
EX: Dive into Mexico’s culture by making tacos, listening to Spanish music, and look up a youtube video on how to do the salsa. While you’re at it, you might as well practice learning a new language; an easy way to begin is trying out the app Duolingo!
3. Movie on the Lawn or Drive-in Movie theater 🎥
Who likes popcorn?! Well we all know what goes perfectly with that.. a MOVIE NIGHT! If it is a nice day you can project a movie onto a white sheet or table cloth. No need to fear if you and your friends don’t own a projector, there is still good news. Recently, there have been many drive-in movie theaters opening up. So check the surrounding cities in your area, and see if there is a Drive-In movie theater near you!
4. Virtual Parties 💻
Planning a virtual gathering is a great way to bring everyone together, especially if it’s raining. Here are some ideas of ways you can celebrate or just have some fun entertainment with friends and family:
- 🎈Is it your friend’s or grandma’s Birthday? Set up a zoom party time with your friends or family.
- 🕺🏻Dance Party
- 🎮 Host a game night
- 🎤 Lip sync battle
- 👩🏼🍳 Host a Baking party
- 🎊 Celebrate the Little things : Check out this link for all of the up and coming FUN holidays: https://nationaltoday.com/fun-holidays
5. Outdoor Games 🏸
What time is it!? GAME TIME! Choose one of your favorite games and make it into a tournament. Here are some examples of some fun outdoor games.
- Relay Races: Fun Relay Race Ideas
- Pickle ball
- Spike ball
- Disc golf
6. Find a New Hobby 🖌
Is there something you’ve always wanted to do, but you could never find the time to do it? Well, now is a great time to try out some new things! Here are a few ideas that could become one of your new favorite things.
- Go hiking
- Plant a garden
- Send letters and find a penpal with your friends, family, or neighbors
- Learn how to Paint
- Learn how to sew
- Make a scrapbook