Oh the weather outside is frightful, but GAMES are so delightful!
Whether all of the snow and wintery weather has melted in your yard, or you’re still stuck inside looking for something to do on a cold day, this snowball launcher is sure to be a blast — no pun intended — for any indoor snowball fight!
What you’ll need:
- 1 pack of paper cups
- 1 bag of balloons
- Duct tape or hot glue
- Cotton balls or Marshmallows
How to make it:
- Use scissors or an xacto knife to remove the bottom of your paper cup
- Cut a hole in the top of a balloon, roughly one inch wide
- Tie a knot at the bottom of your balloon, opposite to the hole you just cut
- Wrap the open end of the balloon around the bottom of the cup, around the hole you cut. Be sure to pull the balloon as far up the edges of the cup as you can, so that the knot at the bottom of the balloon is close to the bottom edge of the cup.
- Once you have positioned the balloon on your cup, secure the balloon in place using duct tape or hot glue
- Fill your launcher with cotton balls or marshmallows, pull the knotted end of your balloon and watch your “snowballs” fly into the air!