“Tastes like the great outdoors!”
By now you can find more than a few variations on this classic summertime camping treat. This one, though, just might be our favorite by far and it’s a perfect treat to go with your pumpkin-spiced life this Fall. Think about it; s’mores + cupcakes = happiness!
This yummy twist on one of our favorite camp traditions is the perfect rainy day recipe — no campfire required!
Just like with any good recipe, it’s always best to take an inventory of what you need! Don’t forget the more prep-work you do, the easier it’s going to be to make whatever it is you’re making.
- 1 Pack Graham crackers
- 2 Cups mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup (divided into two 1/2 cup portions) chocolate chips
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Your favorite vanilla frosting
How to make it:
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Mix eggs, water, oil, and cake mix for 2 mins in an electric mixer
- 3. Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 4. Fill 2 standard-sized muffin/cupcake tins with cupcake liners and pour mix into pan
- 5. Bake for 15 mins or until slightly brown on top
- 6. While cupcakes are in the oven, break graham crackers into small pieces and crumbs, keeping a varied texture
- 7. Allow cupcakes to cool completely
- 8. Top with frosting, remaining chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs
- 9. Serve to all our friends
- 10. Eat s’more