Nothing says summer like an evening in front of a campfire, roasting marshmallows and eating s’mores. In fact, s’more-making is one of our favorite activities at WinShape Camps — especially for our overnight campers.
Summer after summer, campers try to perfect their marshmallow roasting in hopes of creating the most delicious s’mores.
But what do you do when you’ve got a hankering for this delicious summertime treat and don’t have a campfire?
You make it into a mix!
This miniature twist on our favorite summertime dessert is the perfect snack for trips on-the-go or those summer afternoons when it’s too hot for a campfire!
What you’ll need:
- 2 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 Cups Teddy Grahams (or sub for Golden Grahams cereal)
- 1 Cup milk chocolate chips (or sub for another chocolate alternative like M&Ms)
How to make it:
- Begin by filling a large bowl with 2 cups of Teddy Grahams
- Stir in 2 cups of Mini Marshmallows
- Finish by incorporating 1 cup of chocolate chips into your mix
- Place in cute containers or baggies for convenient snacking on the go!