“Tastes like the great outdoors!”
By now you can find more than a few variations on this classic summertime camping treat. This one, thought, just might be our favorite by far!
Think about it; s’mores + cupcakes = happiness!
This yummy twist on one of our favorite camp traditions is the perfect rainy day recipe — no campfire required!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Pack Graham crackers
- 2 Cups mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup (divided into two 1/2 cup portions) chocolate chips
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Your favorite vanilla frosting
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix eggs, water, oil, and cake mix for 2 mins in electric mixer
- Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Fill 2 standard sized muffin/cupcake tins with cupcake liners and pour mix into pan
- Bake for 15 mins or until slightly brown on top
- While cupcakes are in the oven, break graham crackers into small pieces and crumbs, keeping a varied texture
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely
- Top with frosting, remaining chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs
- Serve to all our friends
- Eat s’more
We hope these summertime cupcakes satisfy your sweet tooth and craving for the great outdoors!
For more easy kid-friend recipes, follow WinShape Camps on Pinterest!