Hey Girl World! I am coming to you live from camp! We are having so much fun here at WinShape Camps for Girls at Young Harris. Each and every day we get to play outside, learn new Skills, attend Jump Start and Nite Life and make new friends. Life could not get any better!One activity that we love to do here at camp is draw in front of the Clubhouse with sidewalk chalk. It may seem really simple, but I love this time of day. I also love the result of a colorful sidewalk on a warm sunny day. I recently found a recipe for Squirt Bottle Sidewalk Chalk. I thought it would be only fitting to test it out and pass it along to all of you here at Girl World.
• Baking soda
• Fun colored food coloring
• Squirt bottles [one per color]
• Plastic knives
2. With the cap on, shake the mixture well.
3. Add food coloring to each bottle [my neon food coloring gave me drop amounts to make different neon colors] and fill to the top with water.
4. Using a plastic knife, stir your mixture up inside the bottle. It may seem thick at first, but keep working it and it will eventually all mix together.
5. Top your mixture off with 1 tablespoon of vinegar. [Be aware that the mixture will fizz a little when you add the vinegar, so do this step over the sink.]
6. Put your cap on, shake your mixture up one more time and you are ready to go.