Summertime means road trips and travels galore! Arguably the most fun road trip of them all is the drive to camp!
It’s easy to get bored during long travels, which is why games are always important. This tic-tac-toe in a bag is the perfect road trip game for kids of all ages.
What you’ll need to make it:
- Sharpies or Paint Pens
- Small Burlap Bags (we purchased these on Amazon)
- Small Smooth Stones
How to make it:
- Using a sharpie or some paint pens, draw your tic-tac-toe outline on the front of the burlap sack
- Allow to dry, and retrace the outline as many times as you need until the design is easily seen
- Select 10 smooth stones
- Using your sharpie or paint pen, draw x’s on five of the stones and o’s on the other 5
- Allow the stones to dry
- Store the stones in the burlap sack until you are ready to play
- HAVE FUN!