Nothing says camp like friendship bracelets!
Now that the summer has come and gone, send some love to your camp besties with these easy and personalized friendship bracelets!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bracelet twine
- Washer with small center
How to make it:
- Start by cutting 4 long pieces of twine. We recommend using your camp group’s colors!
- Secure two strands of twine onto washer with a cow hitch knot
- Repeat on other side
- Braid or tie in your favorite friendship bracelet style (we did a four-strand braid here)
- Using paint or sharpies, write a personal message on the washer
- Mail to your camp besties with a note reminding them how much you care about them!